Each copy of Hotel Reception Desk is licensed to ONE COMPUTER ONLY. If you want multiple copies - you need to purchase multiple licenses. This is the only way we can guarantee our software isn't illegally copied. So..what does this mean. Quite simply that for ANY computer that our software is installed on you need to pay a license fee....EVEN IF YOUR COMPUTER packs up and you cannot retrieve your hard drive. Some may think this is unfair. We don't. It really is the ONLY way we can guarantee that our hard work won't be stolen.
OK....now for the rest of our terms and conditions which you should read but probably won't.IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY:
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA on behalf of your company, or are not authorized to do so, Canasta Software are unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you. In such event you may not install, use or copy the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
GRANT OF LICENSE
This EULA grants you the right to install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the computer for which you have purchased a license ONLY.
DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
* Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
* Support Services. Canasta Software may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services").
* Supplemental Software. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to Canasta Software as part of the Support Services, Canasta Software may use such information for its business purposes, including future product support and development.
* Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Canasta Software may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and documentation.
All title and copyrights and all other intellectual property rights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by Canasta Software or its suppliers.
If you acquired this product in the United States, this EULA is governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts. If you acquired this product in the United Kingdom, this EULA is governed by English law.
If this product was acquired elsewhere, then local law may apply. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact Canasta Software for any reason, please contact : Hotel Reception Desk, Canasta Hotel, 288-290 North Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 2EY, United Kingdom.
Warranty. HRD warrants that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt. Any implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are limited to ninety (90) days.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
* Canasta Software expressly disclaims any other warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement.
* The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Canasta Software or it's suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT , even if Canasta Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, Canasta Software and its suppliers entire liability under any provision of this EULA shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
U.S. Government Licenses. Consistent with FAR 12.211 and 12.212, Commercial Computer Software, Computer Software Documentation, and Technical Data for Commercial Items are licensed to the U.S. Government under Canasta Software standard commercial license.